News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Beast's Lair

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 24, 2020, 01:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Er, what? no! That's not how life works! Eeep!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Comes back to the castle with a Scottish young lady with a shotgun slung over her shoulder.* I found the girl who'll fall in love with you!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Is too busy getting ready for dinner to hear Verdauga*
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 12, 2020, 08:15:31 AM
*gets the plate ready* Hey, boss, do you want any condiments with it or just plain eggs on toast?
On toast would be fine. *Turns to Verdauga* Now, what were you saying?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*The girl steps in, notices her foot changing, and hurriedly steps out.*

Awright, lissin. Oi hav' noo intenchin oof gowin' alon' wi' this plan! An' Oi ain't goin'a turn inno a friggin' table fer yo-ur pleasure!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

"Och, wi' a face loike that, it's a wonder ye doon't have gerls fallin' all oover ya!"

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

"Is tha' what yer mother did when she firs saw ye?"

Sebias of Redwall

*Picked up Verdauga and drops him*

Verdauga

*The girl raises an eyebrow.*

Mebbe we coul' gedalong after all! I shot 'im win 'e firs delivered tha message.

Sebias of Redwall

(Btw, who is "the girl", exactly?)

Verdauga

{I don't have a name or story for her. She's just some trigger-happy Scottish gal. I'll call her Maddy.}

Sebias of Redwall

(Ah...)
*Throws snowball at Maddie*

Verdauga

{I'll post later. I have to go for now.}