News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Beast's Lair

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 24, 2020, 01:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

{I iz back for now.}

*Maddy tries to dodge, but still gets hit.*
Och, is that hoow it's gonna go? Weel then... *Prepares a snowball and hurls it at Seb.* TAK THIS!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Catches snowball in mouth* Pathetic. *Grins*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

* Maddy  Smiles grimly.*
Pathetic, eh? You'll be eatin' more'n snowballs when Oi'm doon! *Flings another snowball.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Dodges* *Throws Verdauga at Maddy*

Verdauga

{Errrr, you threw me into the ravine...}

Sebias of Redwall

(Oh. Good point.)
*Stomps back into Dinner Hall*

Verdauga

*Maddy stands at the door.*
Ye gointa invite me in, aftah coomin' all this way?

Sebias of Redwall

*Grunts* Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be in your village or something? Go 'way.

Verdauga

"Oi shood be, but yer lil friend brought me haer."

Sebias of Redwall

"Which one? The guy I threw down the ravine?"

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*serves eggs on toast to the beast* Does she want some too?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 14, 2020, 08:06:15 PM
"Which one? The guy I threw down the ravine?"
Oh, yah, 'e's the wan. Oi mite naed ta shoot 'im again. *Maddy chuckles.*

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 15, 2020, 01:53:56 PM
*serves eggs on toast to the beast* Does she want some too?
O'course Oi'd like soom-- er wat're yeh?

shisteer of nothing much

Table, last I checked. *clicks fingers and Verdauga appears beside me* Hey, can you please help Eb in the kitchen. We need more eggs on toast pronto.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!