News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Beast's Lair

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 24, 2020, 01:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"Dear Forum member, let me tell you the beginning of my sad tale. Once, when I was, like, eight. A weird old lady showed up at my door, begging to be let it. When she only offered me a rose as payment, I refused (Hey! I was like eight! Gimme break.). I turns out, you don't refuse stuff to old ladies, as I learned the hard way. Turning into a fairy, the woman turned the poor, helpless, harmless, parentless, (Okay, slightly spoiled, but hey! My age, people! My age!) eight year old orphan that I was into the beast that I am now. Further more, she apparently wasn't satisfied that I was turned into this... this... less-handsome form of mine, oh no. She cast another spell. You, my dear reader, have now found your self caught in the web of that spell. Since you have entered my castle, the spell will turn you into a piece of furniture. You shall remain in your form, and I in mine, until... I actually can't remember what the old lady had said. Something about true love, blah blah blah, something something, rosepetals, blah blah blah.

Signed, King Sebias, aka The Beast."

Sebias set down his dairy and stood up, flexing his hairy arms and cracking his back. Looking around, he decided to take a walk through his castle grounds, waiting to catch unwary Forum Members visiting his castle.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Breaks the castle down using fire and axes.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

The "Verdauga" person is now turned into a piece of talking furniture (You may choose).
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 01:16:40 AM
The "Verdauga" person is now turned into a piece of talking furniture (You may choose).
*Chooses to become a mannequin.*

*Continues breaking out of the castle.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

What are you doing to my lovely castle?! *The Beast grabs Verdauga the Mannequin and shakes him roughly* Get back to work! I need you to stand perfectly still and look important! Understood?

Verdauga

*Holds up axe.* I do look very important, Mr. Beast, sah.

Sebias of Redwall

*Grunts* Good. Stay just like that, then. And lose the axe. We don't want to scare off any new guests. The old hag had said something about a "gurl" person who could safe us if I got my "act together", or something like that. We wouldn't want to scare this creature off, now would we?

Verdauga

*Imitates mah favorite accent.*
Weel, then, w'aren't gon' ta fond 'em bah stahyin' in here, eh?

Sebias of Redwall

*Starts to say how ridiculous but stops mid-sentence* You... might be on to something there. Right! Find that "gurl", my loyal servant! Don't rest until she is found!

*Turns around and begins to stomp off toward the West Wing*

Verdauga

*Breaks down the barrier on the front gate.*

*Once outside, turns back into what I am normally.*

<_<
>_>

No need to go quite yet...

*Leans against the wall and pulls out my smartphone.*

*Presses an icon and it turns into a coffee cup.*

*Drinks some coffee.*

Sebias of Redwall

*Is sulking in the West Wing, staring at my rose* *Snorting, The Beast turns and goes into his bedroom*

OH, BY THE WAY, FIND SOMEONE TO PREPARE DINNER!

shisteer of nothing much

*sees the castle in the distance and skips happily up the path, arriving at the gate breathing normally, not sweating in the slightest (Yep, I'm that fit)*
This looks interesting. I wonder who lives here... *knocks on the door* Ring, ring, hello? Anybeast home?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Sips Coffee.*
Nah, no one's home. Well there is this one kid looking for a girl, but I dpn't think he's your type.

Sebias of Redwall

*The Beast paces his room, waiting for food. Deciding he has waited long enough, he stomps out*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!