News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

No! Slap ME!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 24, 2020, 04:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

I think not. To use your friend's words for it: "Just Chip being an adorable dork." I personally have no idea why she said that, but the only experience I have with that creature is when he tries to kill me. So I really would not know.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Scott, there are small ones around, put some pants on. Also, take a shower.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Lol.

*Does annoying things*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Slaps an L on his own forehead*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Scott McLamok

No for Loser who is dumb and eats dog poop because he thinks it will make him smart becasue he has no idea what 2 plus 2 because he is a professor in idiotism...

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

O.o

*Gives Scott a bro hug*

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 24, 2020, 04:50:41 AM
O.o

*Gives Loser who is dumb and eats dog poop because he thinks it will make him smart becasue he has no idea what 2 plus 2 because he is a professor in idiotism...a bro hug*
Fixed

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

>.>

No self-depresation in one of my threads, laddie. I won't allow it. You're a great chap, anyway.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

This is getting annoying.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Annoying is something I am good at irl....

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

I AM THE KING OF ANNOYING!

*Kicks thread*