News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Midnight Mansion Murderer

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 01, 2020, 12:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Maybe someone's heart is made of solid gold.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*audio plays*

Smile tho' your heart is aching
Smile even tho' it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by

If you smile
Thro' your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shin-ing thro' for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide ev-'ry trace of sadness
Altho' a tear may be ever so near

That's the time
You must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worth-while

If you just smile

*click*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Wipes tear from eye* Beautiful. *Sniff*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 04, 2020, 02:09:51 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 04, 2020, 10:00:25 AM
Wait a second, how did Wortshire die? That's tragic!
Quote from: lass of something much on June 04, 2020, 10:21:06 AM
WHAT!?!? Worty died?!?!? :o
Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 25, 2020, 08:58:18 PM
*Pulls out pistol and shoots Wortys clone spray and then shoots him in the head before he can do anything*
So Scott's the moiderer?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 05, 2020, 08:29:21 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 05, 2020, 05:45:28 PM
Maybe someone's heart is made of solid gold.

Hai?
You mean me? Aww, how very nice of you, Kade, but I doubt it.

Kade Rivok

In that context, "hai" means "what".
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Kade's too hipster to use the normie "Nani?"

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

It has a kind of different feel to it.  Using "hai" in that context has a more incredulous feel to it than "nani".  In my opinion  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I don't speak Japanese, so I'd have to agree with you there.

Kade Rivok

Maybe incredulous isn't the right word.  Confused, I think?  Yeah, that makes more sense.  In my head.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Russa Nodrey

I think it's time to do as the title suggests and murder this midnight mansion. How 'bout it?
Freddy

Lady Amber