Started by Wylder Treejumper, May 08, 2020, 09:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 10, 2020, 02:33:10 AM
*seb tries to walk out, bumps head 5 feet above doorframe* :D
(POWERPLAYING)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

@Corporal Rubbadub : You can't make other people act- you can only act yourself, and then let them respond. We don't take people's free agency on this forum  ;)

Unless we're Seb and we're shipping people. He does that.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

OK then, Rubbadub tries to walk out and bangs his head 6 feet above the doorway  :P ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 10, 2020, 03:26:16 AM
@Corporal Rubbadub : You can't make other people act- you can only act yourself, and then let them respond. We don't take people's free agency on this forum  ;)

Unless we're Seb and we're shipping people. He does that.
Pretty much, yeah.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 10, 2020, 03:20:52 AM
Quote from: Verdauga on May 09, 2020, 07:20:49 PM
*Flex tapes the button down.*

We're inclusivists here at the tall club!
Inclusivism? Sounds like a tyrannical conspiracy to me.
Tyrannical, you say? No, I think not. Tyrannical things usually involve me and I've never been particularly inclusive.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 09, 2020, 10:12:03 PM
Quote from: Booklover on May 09, 2020, 11:13:18 AM
I'm taller than you.
In real life, maybe.
Unless you're lying about your height, definitely, and I'm certain that you aren't.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 10, 2020, 03:57:41 AM
OK then, Rubbadub tries to walk out and bangs his head 6 feet above the doorway  :P ;D
How tall are you?  :o
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

9"10
(i'm pretty short for my family) ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Goodness, that is short. What are you, a Hobbit?  :laugh:

Corporal Rubbadub

Nope, Cave troll
(literally like 20 minutes ago i watched lotr fellowship of ring for 2nd or third time)

Sebias of Redwall

Nice! You have a good taste in movies, I see.  ;D

lass of something much

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 10, 2020, 08:40:54 PM
Nope, Cave troll
(literally like 20 minutes ago i watched lotr fellowship of ring for 2nd or third time)
Skarz...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 10, 2020, 08:40:54 PM
Nope, Cave troll
(Extended versions?)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!