News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The New Master Shipper!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 14, 2020, 12:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Sebias of Redwall has been Master Shipper for far too long.  He must be taken away.  I propose that we put Precious Smith in the "Shipping Business".
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Personally, I think Wortshire's shipping is perfect; why change it?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Herman is silenced*  Hello fellow youths, and hip-inducing friends.  It's me, Mr. Palpatine.  How are you getting along with my pawn?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

Welcome back, mayhem master.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Herman Smith on May 14, 2020, 12:04:56 AM
Sebias of Redwall has been Master Shipper for far too long.  He must be taken away.  I propose that we put Precious Smith in the "Shipping Business".
Hmm...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Laughs*

@Keva Strongbow, check this out. It's hilarious.  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Think about it, there could actually be real, true, healthy relationships, but the shippers just ruin it by 'shipping' beasts before they can develop those feelings before they can drop, like cutting off a baby flower before it can bloom, it's not right, it just isn't. if members want to start a forum relationship, let them do so, but this? It's just not fair.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*The girl spoke, her eloquent speech revealing wisdom beyond her years...*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: lass of something much on May 20, 2020, 03:53:49 PM
Think about it, there could actually be real, true, healthy relationships, but the shippers just ruin it by 'shipping' beasts before they can develop those feelings before they can drop, like cutting off a baby flower before it can bloom, it's not right, it just isn't. if members want to start a forum relationship, let them do so, but this? It's just not fair.

If people are gonna develop feelings for each other, it's gonna happen regardless of whether shipping occurs or not.  In fact, if anything, shipping is likely to make some even more aware of it when otherwise they may not have been.  If someones feelings are weak enough to be dissuaded by something as silly as shipping, then those feelings probably weren't going to go anywhere anyways.

But those are just my thoughts  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 20, 2020, 06:54:49 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on May 20, 2020, 03:53:49 PM

If people are gonna develop feelings for each other, it's gonna happen regardless of whether shipping occurs or not.  In fact, if anything, shipping is likely to make some even more aware of it when otherwise they may not have been.  If someones feelings are weak enough to be dissuaded by something as silly as shipping, then those feelings probably weren't going to go anywhere anyways.

But those are just my thoughts  ^-^
I second that^

lass of something much

And what do you have to back this? All the ships that so called "worked" were from Del's time, or they happened before paw and you just claimed them, and if you hadn't "shipped" those beasts, they could have had amazing friendships, but then it becomes awkward, and tense.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

You also have nothing to back your claims, saying that folks could've had amazing friendships.  I mean really, something with as little substance as shipping isn't going to get in the way of real friendships.  Shipping is nothing and means nothing, if you haven't realized. (at least the current version of it, can't speak for the old days)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.