News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

*excitedly jumps up and runs to the pile, grabbing a double bladed axe, 1 small axe(attached to side of belt), sheaths 3 curved daggers, and slings a quiver of arrows and a bow over his back*

Sebias of Redwall

(Note, this is basically just a practice thread, btw. I'll start the RP-ish topic later. So far so good, though, guys!)

*Sebias glanced around with fear, then turned and plunged into a nearby bush.* Let the others fight for the weapons! he thought. I just want to live!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

(sheepishly looks around, whispers-what are RP stuff?)
*grins evily, goes after Seb, plunges in to the "into the nearby bush" bush, begins hacking*

Sebias of Redwall

(Role-Playing, Rub. Like, where everyone gets together and writes a fic, basically.)

"Please don't kill me!" Sebias yelps, then crawls out of the bush and begins running toward the thick forest.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Sebias of Redwall

Pushing through the low branches and bushes, Sebias looked back and gasped, catching sight of his pursuer. Thinking fast, he crawled up into a fir tree.

Corporal Rubbadub

*while whistling, takes axe and chops down the tree*
(are you going to end up moving this thread?)

Scott McLamok

(What is the terrain like?)
*Scott sprinted to the center and grabbed two knives and got into a fighting stance*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Corporal Rubbadub

(*shrugs*)
*jumps on a tree, begins shooting arrows at Sebias*

Sebias of Redwall

*One of the arrows graze Sebias' shoulder, and he yelps out.*

Spoiler
Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 27, 2020, 02:04:19 AM
(are you going to end up moving this thread?)
(It depends.  :P I'm not sure.)
Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 27, 2020, 04:21:01 AM
(What is the terrain like?)
The weird yellow tent thing in the middle is where all the weapons are piled, and the grey rock, pillar-things surrounding it is where we all start.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

Teer hesitated a moment, surprised by the sudden activity. She hadn't even noticed the train stopping, and now they were expected to fight. She shrugged, accepting that this event was fairly fast moving, and moved towards the pile of weapons, grabbing a couple of knives, a sling and a curved sabre from the pule before disappearing again, blending in with the trees as best she could.
Time to find my opponent. the taniwha, no, otter, thought.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(Ah, otters are a cool.  ;D)

Blood splattered down on the branches below Sebias from his wound. His ears twitched as he heard the sound of running water. Perhaps this could be his chance! Trying not to put too much pressure on his injured arm, he began climbing through the trees toward the sounds of water.

Corporal Rubbadub

*rub raced after seb, dodging other grappling opponents*

Sebias of Redwall

Sebias caught sight of the hare running on the ground beneath him. "What is wrong with you?" the otter yelled. "Leave me alone! Go kill somebeast else!" Grabbing a branch, the otter snapped a piece of it off and hurled it at Rubbadub. The otter continued climbing until he finally made it into one of the trees at the edge of the river.

Corporal Rubbadub

*chops down the tree, which falls into the raging river, with seb on it*