News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*The mutt looks up and gives Rubba the-closest-thing-a-dog-could-to-a-grin, then went back to eating Rubba's leg*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*sits back with a cup of lemonade* aaaahhhhh, yeah thats the stuff. best masage ever!

Sebias of Redwall

*The mutt gets to the bone and continues chewing*

*Meanwhile, chaos reigns over the Arena*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*stands up and streches, goes on the back of the doggy-woggy and rides it*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(Good idea)

@Announcer over speaker: Call off the mutts. *The "sun" in the arena goes down, leaving the members in the dark*

lass of something much

*huddles very frightened in a corner *
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*continues to bide his time, (except this time, in a tree)*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

*continues using Rub to hammer Scott into the ground*
Scott is, by this time, buried up to his neck.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on June 11, 2020, 02:30:41 AM
*huddles very frightened in a corner *
(OOC: So... You are in the arena?)

*Sebias stumbles about through the dark, randomly bumping into trees until his eyes adjusted to the darkness. Looking ahead, he could make out a figure crouched not far from him. Holding his weapons at ready, he began to walk toward the stranger. Perhaps if he could only talk to somebeast... Maybe he could find an ally. He winced as a twig cracked underpaw*

lass of something much

(I really don't know...)

*shrinks against the wall*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

*bounces up and down, words are shaky* s-s-s-uurr-reee, i-i-mm to-t-t-ally f-f-ine w-w-w-with b-be-eing-g us-sed as a j-j-j-j-ack-k-khammer!

Scott McLamok

H-hey R-r-rrrubbba. W-aaant to t-t-team?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Glad to hear it. *sees that Scott is buried to his neck and wanders of, Rubba in paw, to find a new target*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱