News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

*is starting to feel bored of the tree*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*puts paws over eyes, and pretends not to exist If I can't see them, they can't see me*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Hopes that Wort didn't see me, and scurries off, tripping over Lass in the darkness* AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*yelps and curls up tighter, paws still covering eyes*

*whimpers* Please don't kill me..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Scrambles back* *Stammers* W-w-who are you? Don't worry. I won't kill you.

shisteer of nothing much

Aaaaaaah! *charges into the scene, Rub in paw, and begins bashing Sebias with said forum member* Leave her alone you dusty bookcase!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Stabs wildly at Teer with knife* Argh! Back off!

lass of something much

Teer! *tackle hugs Teer, knocking her away from Seb's knife*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*grabs Seb in a headlock with free paw, holding Rubba behind back protectively* Careful with that thing. You almost hurt my new favourite weapon.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Struggles and kicks out at Teer's stomach* Leave... *Gasp* ...me be!

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 18, 2020, 10:39:01 PM
*grabs Seb in a headlock with free paw, holding Rubba behind back protectively* Careful with that thing. You almost hurt my new favourite weapon.
{-_-
you missed my post...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 18, 2020, 10:40:25 PM
*Struggles and kicks out at Teer's stomach* Leave... *Gasp* ...me be!
Well put the knife away and let's talk about it civilly then!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Alright, but you leggo first, aye?

lass of something much

*hugs Teer tighter* Teer I'm scared...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱