Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Hands Herman a piece of cornbread*
Freddy

Verdauga

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 19, 2020, 08:34:41 AM
Well, at least this train is nice. Oooh! They have refreshments!

Quote from: Verdauga on May 19, 2020, 01:53:40 AM
Are you guys just going to ignore my reference??
I didn't get the reference. :P
That's fair, at least. Most of you here don't play that game.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

*promptly slits Herman's throat and starts to look for more victims*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

That wasn't very nice! *Brings Herman back to life with a vanilla cupcake of life*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

*pulls out 2 sub-machine guns and open fires on everyone and everything*

DIIIIEIEIEIEI
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

I'm taking bets if Captain Wortshire wins; 100 bucks.
Anybeast?

shisteer of nothing much

*regains consciousness and raises paw, grabbing something and pulling self up, just in time to deflect a bullet that was about to hit Jarky* What... nevermind. *stumbles away from the scene*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Charges towards Wortshire*
FOR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Russa Nodrey

Y'all, don't kill each other now. You'll ruin the train. :-\
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Sebias scrambles away from Wort, hiding under a table, grabbing a piece of fruit along the way*

*Guards come in and grab Wort, bringing him to his own train car* @Announcer: "Love the enthusiasm, but please save it for the games, dear. No one can see the lovely deaths and such in here."
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

(Sorry, but you'll probably have to read the first few posts. Long story short, you are in a train on the way to the games. Feel free to visit with your fellow "lucky and honored chosen ones". ) ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Oh boy oh boy, I do enjoy games.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!