News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Watches the female otter dive into the water* Wait, what should we do? Does the water help?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*falls into the lake, unconscious*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*dives into the lake and grabs Lass* Stay there, Seb.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*The fog rolls in, briefly touching Sebias' flesh.* Ahh! It burns! *The otter rubbed his arm frantically.*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Alright, don't stay there. Come into the lake.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Drops gear on the back and plunges into the cool water. The fog slowly covers the rest of the land.*

lass of something much

*automatically shapeshifts back into a otter-squirrel as I hit the water*
{shapeshifter instincts, different if morally wounded.}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Uses air cannon to keep the fog away from me.*

*It barely works.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*A breeze slowly begins to blow the fog away*

*Sebias pokes his head out from the water* What do we do now? We should probably get out of this area in case it comes back. Teer?

lass of something much

*sinks deeper and deeper, being gently pushed along by some invisible force*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Dives in and pulls Lass to the surface* Are you okay?

lass of something much

*doesn't answer due to being unconscious, but the left arm is on an unnatural angle*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Begins doing CPR* Shoot. Do you think her arm is broken?

lass of something much

{EWWWWWWWWW!!!! THAT'S EVEN WORSE THEN WHEN SCOTT DID IT!}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*comes to the surface and spits water out* Not mouth to mouth, Lass. Yes, Seb, her arm is most certainly broken.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!