Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

what are these games about anyway?

Sebias of Redwall

@Announcer: "Did you not read the first post?" *Scowls*  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

so who's trying to kill each other?  :D

Sebias of Redwall

(Y'all are. The @Announcer will dump a bunch or two of us members into an arena where we'll duel it out to the death. Only one may survive to claim victory.)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

who's in now? (and are we taking bets on who's winning  :D)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 17, 2020, 07:18:58 PM
@Announcer: Welcome, darling. You are lucky to have been chosen for this honor. Now... *Pulls out another paper* ...since no one else has volunteered, we shall keep drawing until we have enough. @Captain Wortshire. @Scott McLamok. @shisteer of nothing much. @Sebias of Redwall. Come up to the stand.
Bookie, Teer, Scott, Wort, Sebias (Yes, I know. I'm also the @Announcer...), Rubba, Sheev, Russa. At least, this is what we have so far. You can take bets!

Verdauga

Are you guys just going to ignore my reference??
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 19, 2020, 01:51:36 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 17, 2020, 07:18:58 PM
@Announcer: Welcome, darling. You are lucky to have been chosen for this honor. Now... *Pulls out another paper* ...since no one else has volunteered, we shall keep drawing until we have enough. @Captain Wortshire. @Scott McLamok. @shisteer of nothing much. @Sebias of Redwall. Come up to the stand.
Bookie, Teer, Scott, Wort, Sebias (Yes, I know. I'm also the @Announcer...), Rubba, Sheev, Russa. At least, this is what we have so far. You can take bets!
I'm a little scared of dying. :(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 18, 2020, 05:25:55 PM
*Platoon of guards snatches Teer from the crowd* *The guards grab Herman and Russa for good measure*
*struggles wildly, but in vain* Nooo! This is a terrible tradition! Why must it happen like this? *breaks free and runs*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Is standing in the way of Teer's only escape route*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*runs full force into Jarky and drops to the ground, unconscious*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Well, at least this train is nice. Oooh! They have refreshments!

Quote from: Verdauga on May 19, 2020, 01:53:40 AM
Are you guys just going to ignore my reference??
I didn't get the reference. :P
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Deary me! I'm going to die. :(  Somebody please help me! 8(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!