News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

The otter jumped, leaping as far from the cut tree as possible, and lands gracefully into the rapids. Once in, Sebias' otterly instincts kicked in, and he disappeared from view.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*litte did seb know, the raging rapids would take him around the next bend, where lay the ocean, no beach only cliffs...*

Sebias of Redwall

(Well, we *are* in a arena, so...  ;))

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

(uhhh... the arena circles around an ocean... *shrugs*)

Scott McLamok

*Begins sabotaging ever other weapon.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Corporal Rubbadub

Hah! cant catch me! ;D *runs in circles around scott*

Scott McLamok

*Ignores Rubba because he wasn't trying to attack him in the first place.*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Corporal Rubbadub

OK then- *attacks scott* :laugh:

Sebias of Redwall

@Announcer over speaker: "Attention. There is a secret surprise on the west side of the arena. First one there gets it."

Scott McLamok

*Dodge rolls out of Rubba's way*

This is the Way.

Corporal Rubbadub

*turns to announcer* Lemme guess- the surprise is that you get eaten by a dragon.

Sebias of Redwall

Sebias had just crawled out of the river when he heard the @Announcer's statement. "How curious..." he said aloud. Grabbing a nearby chunk of wood, he decided to double back toward the tent where the weapons and supplies were.

Scott McLamok

*Grabs Rubba in a headlock*

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 28, 2020, 06:18:59 PM
*turns to announcer* Lemme guess- the surprise is that you get eaten by a dragon.
@Announcer: "Why, uh, why don't you find out for yourself? Enough questions. Hurry up and, uh, kill each other. Yes, kill each other. Give us a good show!"

Scott McLamok

*Punches Rubba in the face*

This is the Way.