News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*strokes a nearby dragon* Glad to see you've recovered. Hungry at all?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*climbs up teers throat and hops out of her mouth, covered with slober, takes a look at the dragon then runs away* YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF MEEEEEEE!!! :laugh:

shisteer of nothing much

*grabs Rub with tail and eats him again* Nice try, murderer.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

(HAS HIT 100 POSTS) *pokes fake lightsaber through belly*(aaand gottoa go for tonight)

lass of something much

Teer, I liked that one! Spit it out before it brakes!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*belly is unaffected* I like him too. Slightly strange at first, but the flavour grows on you. He tastes a bit like seaweed, with a touch of bacon.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Tinarandel

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 03, 2020, 02:16:21 AM
How dare you! Nobeast hurts a taniwha's relatives and lives with the consequences! *eats Rubbadub*
Jared, I unchained you, so you're free to move about as you wish. Doughnuts are still available and, if they do get used up, I can order some more.

*falls down from the wall, gets to feet and bows thankfully* Thank you, @shisteer of nothing much. *pulls out a wand and calls for dragons* Set up a perimeter around the church, my children! Protect the innocents in this hallowed building! *helps myself to doughnuts and cake, while holding out his wand to the others* No more violence here! I will only use this defensively from now on!
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

shisteer of nothing much

*gives thumbs up to Jared* No problem, mate.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I need more explosives next time.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tinarandel

*after feasting on doughnuts and cake, waves wand in the air and once again begins magically repairing any damage done to the church.*
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Sebias of Redwall

*Flees from topic*
How does this have so many pages! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Come, @Booklover , let us take a trip to the himalayas for a while until this blows over.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Proof right there. Good ship, 7/10
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!