The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Tinarandel on June 01, 2020, 09:34:03 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 01, 2020, 10:34:51 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
*rolls eyes and points to the crate of doughnuts*
*smacks head* Of course, thank you. I knew I'd out them somewhere. *picks up crate if doughnuts and Carrie's it into main room* Here you go, sir. I hope this is enough. Would you like to stay for the wedding? It's a very joyous occasion, and there are blueberry pies and spinach and feta sausage rolls for after.

*Bows thankfully to @shisteer of nothing much, and tucks the crate of doughnuts under one arm*

Thank you so much for being prompt about the delivery. My dragons and I shall leave you all and the church in peace. We will indeed stay for the wedding, if there is food involved. If you like, perhaps my dragons can give the wedded couple a fiery fanfare on their way out?

*Takes the crate of doughnuts outside and feeds some of them to the dragons and himself. Wipes paws on a napkin and returns inside the church, sitting down casually in one of the pews.*

I hereby declare that you and your church shall all be spared from my dragon's fire. Now, what happens next?
A fiery fanfare would be wonderful, thank you. I'm sure the bride and groom will be delighted. We need to secure the lovely couple by tying the bonds of love. It is a very heartwarming ceremony, if you'd like to help.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*grabs Seb by the collar and drags him back in* Now now, Seb. There are dragons outside. You wouldn't want them to eat you. *tethers Seb to the pulpit*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Slips out of rope/chain/object because of my natural scrawniness*

*Begins climbing up a pillar* Leave me alone!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*the ropes continue to hold Sebias* My friend, you cannot escape from the Bonds of Love.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Ohhhh, smooth!

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 01, 2020, 10:43:04 PM
*Slips out of rope/chain/object because of my natural scrawniness*

*Begins climbing up a pillar* Leave me alone!
*water bends Seb down*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Uses air to break the "Bonds of Love"*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*the Bonds of Love remain strong and unbroken*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*water bends water splashing into Seb's face* Didn't your Mum ever teach you to clean yourself up for a wedding?! ::)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Struggles against bonds* Let me at 'em!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
So tweasure your wuv.
Prince Humperdinck: Skip to the end.
Nwo. Have you the wing?
*hands over the rings, along with some KFC wings*
...and do you, Pwincess Bookwuver... twake pwince Swebias as your lawfuwly wedded husbad?
Of course she does, but we gotta wait...

Man an' wife.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!