News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Doughnuts are better. *a dozen penguins march into topic, carrying a large crate of doughnuts*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Oooo, I also brought fresh green apples!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

PanopticEmu

charges through, knocking penguins over like bowling pins. Snatches up the box of doughnuts before they touch the ground, and makes off with them, faster than the eye can follow.
Before anyone has a chance to react, I'm a kilometre away, happily munching away at my favourite food in the whole world.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Jarky Thistlebrush

Oh? Has Pano run away with the donuts?
Worry not, my... Dear friends, I'll fetch him.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Disappears*
*Appears a moment later next to Pano*
*Suppresses all hareish instincts*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 02, 2020, 08:16:58 AM
charges through, knocking penguins over like bowling pins. Snatches up the box of doughnuts before they touch the ground, and makes off with them, faster than the eye can follow.
Before anyone has a chance to react, I'm a kilometre away, happily munching away at my favourite food in the whole world.
*grabs Pano with tail and drags him and the doughnuts back to church* That doesn't work here, my friend. I am severely overpowered. *takes doughnuts and devours three of them*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I thought Jarky had it under control.

shisteer of nothing much

I did too. Want some doughnuts, Herman?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I do not eat donuts.
The only things I eat are brussels sprouts.
*Glares hungrily at the donuts*

The Shadow of Korriban

PanopticEmu

bribes Teer with doughnuts. We can share them in peace.

shisteer of nothing much

*waves a cinnamon and apple doughnut temptingly under Jarky's hood* Are you sure?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Teeth begin to drip blood* I'm sure. There are better things on the menu.

PanopticEmu

wait... who invited all these people! why are there so many of them? I can't stand crowds! where am I? There's a massive room with heaps of tables and chairs, and a dance fl..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO how could I be so stupid! I'm trapped, in the very room I tried to prevent the doughnuts from reaching!