News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*stuffs the apple and cinnamon doughnut into Pano's mouth* Calm down, mate. You're fine.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hits Pano with a bolt of pure fear*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*blocks bolt with tail* Leave him alone.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

PanopticEmu

crawls into foetal position under a table and starts crying
please, make it stop! I can't take it any more!
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hits Pano with an invisible, untouchable bolt of pure fear*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*penguins carry Pano gently outside and up a tree*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The invisible, untouchable bolt of pure fear hits Pano*

shisteer of nothing much

*said bolt is neutralised by taniwha magic*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Tilts head menacingly and heads back to the void*

PanopticEmu

shivers in fear and faints, still crying softly. Collapses onto the cold, hard ground, where he stays, unknown and unloved. No man shall visit his grave, nor shall children bring flowers to place on his headstone, for he died poor and alone, robbed of the very food he had stolen to survive.

Booklover

Seriously? That many pages? And Booklover, lass of something much, Herman Smith, PanopticEmu, The Grey Coincidence and 0 Guests are viewing this topic. (that was a few minutes ago). It's not like the wedding will actually happen.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Claps shriveled paws* The show must go on! *Snaps fingers. All the clutter and fallen over chairs return to their original position*

PanopticEmu

remains a small, frozen corpse lying in the gutter, clad in rags and ignored and spurned by the revellers

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on June 02, 2020, 08:40:17 AM
Seriously? That many pages? And Booklover, lass of something much, Herman Smith, PanopticEmu, The Grey Coincidence and 0 Guests are viewing this topic. (that was a few minutes ago). It%u2019s not like the wedding will actually happen.
Too late, you're married now, I made sure of that...{See!
Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 11:57:40 PM
Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, dat bwessed awangment, dat dweam wifin a dweam...
And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
So tweasure your wuv.
Prince Humperdinck: Skip to the end.
Nwo. Have you the wing?
*hands over the rings, along with some KFC wings*
...and do you, Pwincess Bookwuver... twake pwince Swebias as your lawfuwly wedded husbad?
Of course she does, but we gotta wait...

Man an' wife.
}

*scrambles up, after being frozen with fear for 4 pages*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 02, 2020, 08:43:07 AM
remains a small, frozen corpse lying in the gutter, clad in rags and ignored and spurned by the revellers
*revives Pano and provides him with some decent clothes and a dozen doughnuts*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!