News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tinarandel on June 04, 2020, 08:53:34 PM
*cluelessly watches everything going on without knowing what to do about it.
Heh. Believe it or not, this happens to me quite often, with how fast these topics move and all.  :laugh:

*cluelessly watches everything going on without knowing what to do about it. Grips wand tighter and stands up.* I don't know what to do anymore... *points wand at the brick wall* Reducto!

*The brick wall explodes into dust. Goes outside and calls for dragons; mounts one of them and flies away from the church, tailed by the other two.* I'm leaving this nonsense behind forever before it gets too far out of hand! Happy marriage, Seb and Bookie! I sincerely hope you enjoy your new life together!
Thanks! *Waves*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*cluelessly watches everything going on without knowing what to do about it. Grips wand tighter and stands up.* I don't know what to do anymore... *points wand at the brick wall* Reducto!

*The brick wall explodes into dust. Goes outside and calls for dragons; mounts one of them and flies away from the church, tailed by the other two.* I'm leaving this nonsense behind forever before it gets too far out of hand! Happy marriage, Seb and Bookie! I sincerely hope you enjoy your new life together!

Don't worry, this definitely won't happen to you.  Definitely.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*Squishy 10% continues to gnaw at Teer's foot*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

You're already on the plan, and Bookie is in your arms.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

SOMEONE GRAB ME OUT OF TEER! IT DOESNT FEEL ALL THAT PLEASENT WHEN YOUR UNWINDING SOMEONES INTISTINES TO GET AWAY FROM THEM, oh yeah, i forgot to tell you teer, im unwinding your intestines.

lass of something much

*poofs Rub out and thwacks him on the head with a frying pan*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

*groans* ooaaagghhh..., vy is da floor spinning- OH NO!- the whole hall is spinning- now its rushing up at me! *falls unconsious on the floor*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*Squishy 10% uses Crunch on Teer's foot*

It is not very effective
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

No! Why would he leave us? Why would my cousins betray me like this? @Tinarandel , you also forgot your doughnuts. Should we eat them, or are you going to come back for them?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on June 05, 2020, 01:18:35 AM
You're already on the plan, and Bookie is in your arms.
Oh. That works.  :laugh: *Whistles a waiter over* Oi! I'd like two bags of popcorn please. *Pulls out camera* I bugged the wedding, so we can see what's going on. *Cackles*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*runs around fake yelling* Oh dear! Where could that....mouse guest have gone! This is very bad!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱