"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hello, Dan.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 31, 2020, 11:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Dannflower Reguba on July 20, 2021, 11:40:35 AM
I'm innocent.
You are most certainly not, or you wouldn't be so concerned with proving it. ^-^
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Innocent until proven guilty.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 21, 2021, 09:07:30 PM
I'm innocent.
You are most certainly not, or you wouldn't be so concerned with proving it. ^-^

But all I said was the truth, that I'm innocent D:
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Dannflower Reguba on July 23, 2021, 04:37:47 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 21, 2021, 09:07:30 PM
I'm innocent.

But all I said was the truth, that I'm innocent D:
All of us have been guilty of something, sooner or later. ;D
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

For instance, you, Bookie, have been guilty of joining the Cellars and staying sane, throughout all the crazy stuff that happened.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Just because I haven't become less sane doesn't mean I was ever sane in the first place.

Flib Bigboat

You're still guilty. ;D
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Hi, Dann. I want to rule the world. Do you approve?
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Booklover

There's a room where the light won't find you, even when the walls come tumbling down.

(Probably misquoted. From the song Everybody Wants to Rule the World.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on July 24, 2021, 10:11:42 PM
Hi, Dann. I want to rule the world. Do you approve?
Haha I'm still not bowing down to you ;D
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You can be president of the universe if you like.

Or an old man in a hut with his cat, if you'd prefer.