News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Reaction Game

Started by Coobreedan, November 30, 2011, 04:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaggHero

Wouldn't be that surprised.  I'd continually ask them for cool spy gadgets.

What would your reaction be if you found out you were adopted?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

:o

WWYRB if a TV show that you watch suddenly stopped and all of the people died?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

I'd be sad for the people.

What would your reaction be if a bird flew by and got caught in your hair?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

BIRD?!?!  I LOVE BIRDS!!!!!!!  I'd probably get it untangled.

WWYRB if someone accidentally deleted your Redwall account?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

And get rid of the record of all ten of my posts? lol  I'd make a new one.

What would your reaction be if your sweat froze as you were sweating?

W0NWILL

AHHH!

WWYRB if you found a portal to Redwall?

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'd think I was dreaming, but then I'd go through.
WWYRB if you saw Bigfoot making eggs in your kitchen?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Well, since he's so big, I'd just walk out of the room slowly and leave him be.

WWYRB if a famous movie star that you liked came and asked you out on a date to your favorite restaurant?

TaggHero

That would be awkward since my favorite actor, Robin Williams, is a guy...Also, I'd ask if he were buying. :P

What would your reaction be if the sun started on a collision course for the earth?

Rainshadow

I'd scream and run around in circles.

WWYRB if your favorite actor of the opposite gender came and asked you out on a date to your favorite restaurant and then to see that movie that you've always wanted to see?

TaggHero

Be flabbergasted and probably not know what to say.

What would your reaction be if you could no longer taste food when you eat it?

Tiria Wildlough

Then I would go to a doctor.
What would be your reaction if you couldn't stop dancing?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

i would have to not leave my house i dont dance in public
what would your reaction be if you farted and your house blew up?

Rainshadow

I'd turn to the person next to me and say, "I am not Wario!"

WWYRB if someone smashed your computer?

Redwallfan7

I'd be mad

What would your reaction be if any Redwall couple shared a romantic dinner in The abbey orchard?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers