News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

How To Irritate People

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 01, 2020, 02:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Poztz vayz in vhich tae irritate people. Pleaze note zat zeze are juzt numbered und ze numberz dinnae reprezent any zort o' rankin' votzaeever. UND PLEAZE REMEMBER TAE NUMBER ZEM! If ye're at a lozz az tae vot tae put, ye moight get zome ideaz by vatchin' any o' ze Monty Python zkitz on 'ov tae irritate people vhich can very eazily be found on Yetube. Enjoy, und 'appy irritatin'!

1. Keep azkin' zomevone repeatedly 'Und vot aboot ze Onionz?'
2. Practize zingin' off-key falzetto in ze library.
3. Keep dizagreein' viz zomebeazt on zummat, und zen vhen zey zay ye keep dizagreein' viz zem, remark (in zome forme or anozer) 'Nyet, Ah dinnae.'
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

4. Poke them repeatedly (this is a tried-and-proven method, particularly with siblings).
5. Go up to them, say hello, and then ignore them when they try to talk to you.
6. Alt f4 if someone's using a computer.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

7. Pull the person's hair.
8. Hide their stuff.
9. Play a board game with them, and every time they do something in their favor, argue that that move was against the rules.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

10. keep asking- Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? (or what?)
11. ignore them for a loooooooong time
12. act like flash from zootopia by moving and doing things really slowly

Verdauga

Accidental double post, I take it?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Corporal Rubbadub

yup
13. ("accidentaly" double post :laugh: :D) (but- seriously, that was a mistake)

Verdauga

14. Lean beside people and breathe right next to their ear. Works better on shorter people (note: try this on family members only.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

15. Do the above to a non-family member.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

16. walk into a room holding a phone like your on a phone call and its important and talk REALLY LOUDLY

Sebias of Redwall

17. Interrupt the person while they're reading.

Corporal Rubbadub

18. turn off and on the music every few seconds
19. turn the music lowest, then highest repeatedly very fast

shisteer of nothing much

20:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Post things in half a dozen spoilers.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
21: Talk really loudly when somebeast is on the phone.
22: Explain to people why you do various things, using the same answer each time. Then, when they seem to have got the hang of the correct answer, change it.
Example
Do you know why we cut out the apple cores?
Because they taste bad?
No. So we can eat them. Do you know why we peel the carrots?
Because... they have chemicals on them?
No, so we can eat them. Do you know why we take the seeds out of the lemon?
So... you can eat them?
Nope. It's because they really don't taste that good.
[close]
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

23: Talk loudly/shout the wrong answers when somebody is playing Bop It.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

24: Walk into a room singing The Barber of Seville.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!