News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Scarty McThistleLush

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, June 02, 2020, 10:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Frowns*

*Slaps sign on topic* This Ship is not canon in any way, since it doesn't yet have the approval of either of the Master Shippers.

Now, Herman, if you really want to spread some chaos, try freeing me from my wedding. That would cause quite a flurry.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Pulls out an m4 and guards the exit.*

Light them up, scotty!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

I say... What's going on here, mates?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2020, 03:50:13 AM
*Frowns*

*Slaps sign on topic* This Ship is not canon in any way, since it doesn't yet have the approval of either of the Master Shippers.

Now, Herman, if you really want to spread some chaos, try freeing me from my wedding. That would cause quite a flurry.  ;D
Ooooh, I get it.  You control shipping, but you also control Sheev Palpatine...  :laugh:  Really though, that's greedy.  And your totes deluted, dawg.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Herman Smith on June 03, 2020, 04:01:31 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2020, 03:50:13 AM
*Frowns*

Ooooh, I get it.  You control shipping, but you also control Sheev Palpatine...  :laugh:  Really though, that's greedy.  And your totes deluted, dawg.
Well, Keva and I share shipping, but I guess it is rather greedy to control Sheev... Hmm. I could give him back to you, since he has already played his part in my plans, if you'd like?  :)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I said you were deluted.  You never controlled Sheev Palpatine.  But you can still continue your petty attempts to annoy me, or you can seek true purpose in life.  The choice is yours. :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Annoying people is so last year, though. I'd rather manipulate them. It's much more efficient.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Manipulation is one of the many things you've failed at.

Sebias of Redwall

Although, the only reason why you think that is because I've tricked you into thinking that. 😁 But, you know, details...

I love your new pic, btw!  :)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Hah.  If you're really the lord of Sith who is that on my profile?

Sebias of Redwall

One of my puppets. Who else? Although, I'm much more than just a mere lord of the Sith.

You show promise. I might consider giving you a position of power.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Lol, bro.  He ruled long before you.  And this is legit getting old(e).  Methinks you should turn in for the night.

Sebias of Redwall

Lol. Yeah... It is getting rather late over here. What time is it over there?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!