Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Verdauga on October 07, 2020, 12:57:41 AM
@Sheev You need to rename the thread.

I will do no such thing, Fruit Duck.  As you know by now, I am my own person.  I will not blindly obey the commands of other petty individuals who think that because they can speak, they can force their way into people's minds and pull the strings of false-obligatory-actions. 8D  Yes, I may be a tyrant who has failed to takeover a place with power-players and semi rude folk, but that does not mean I am evil enough to attempt to control their minds.  Follow my example. :)  To each their own.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

I just wanted you to name it "Jarty Thistleshire". Peeps controlling your mind is your own biz. :laugh:
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on October 07, 2020, 08:54:15 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on October 07, 2020, 12:57:41 AM
@Sheev You need to rename the thread.

I will do no such thing, Fruit Duck.  As you know by now, I am my own person.  I will not blindly obey the commands of other petty individuals who think that because they can speak, they can force their way into people's minds and pull the strings of false-obligatory-actions. 8D  Yes, I may be a tyrant who has failed to takeover a place with power-players and semi rude folk, but that does not mean I am evil enough to attempt to control their minds.  Follow my example. :)  To each their own.
*Shoves his boot into Herman's mouth*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Scott is now the top edge lord. It appears that I no longer have a purpose.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Indeed!  *Straps One-Eye to a bag of explosive bullfrogs and kicks him out of an airplane* :giggle:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 14, 2020, 03:38:45 AM
Scott is now the top edge lord. It appears that I no longer have a purpose.
You can be the mad cook who always has Guns and explosives at the randomest of times!....Actually all the time....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on October 14, 2020, 05:41:56 AM
Indeed!  *Straps One-Eye to a bag of explosive bullfrogs and kicks him out of an airplane* :giggle:
*Pushes his foot in deeper*

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

Thank you.

*Explodes, and respawns in the plane, throws Sheev into the propellor, and lands.*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Scott, you might want to take that out, you can get really bad infections from being bitten...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!