News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Memes!

Started by Lady Amber, June 04, 2020, 12:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

(*Frowns from Heaven* Anywho, now someone needs to update the funeral thread...)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Wipes a nonexistent tear from my eye*

See you in hellgates, comrade.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

I was shocked, confused, bewildered
as I entered heaven's door,
not by the beauty of it all
nor the lights or its decor.
But it was the folks in heaven
who made me sputter and gasp –
the thieves, the liars, the sinners,
the alcoholics, the trash.
There stood the kid from seventh grade
who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
who never said anything nice.
Uncle Bill, who I always thought
was rotting away in hell,
was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
looking incredibly well.
I nudged Jesus, "What's the deal?
I would love to hear your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake.
"And why's everyone so quiet,
so somber – give me a clue."
"Hush, child," said he, "they're all in shock.
No one thought they would see you."

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(Just wait 'till you get up here.  ^-^ *Bounces on cloud*)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Sends showers of rain*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Okay. Well then.

Time for revenge!!!!!

Come and meet your death, Gutless austrailian rip offs!

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(*Eats popcorn and watches intently* This should be good. Hey, guys, check this out!)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Sadly, Pano was killed a week ago. He slipped on a bananna peel and fell of a conveniently placed cliff. Truly tragic.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(Oh dear... *Looks around and realizes Pano isn't up here with the cool kids* O.O Oh dear.)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

So, I guess you'll have to fight me yourself.

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: