News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forum 9-Year Anniversary Celebratory Food Fight!

Started by Captain Tammo, June 08, 2020, 03:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dodgez Lass' potato, und zrovz more myztery meat intae ze air zat vill follov 'er vherever zhe gaez until it getz 'er*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

*the air is filled with large chunks of old stale rocky-road*

ONWARD!!!
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Eeep! *takes cover from the meat, thus freeing Kolman*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

*is hit by Lass' potato* Oy! *catapults even more ice-cream, this time banana and rhubarb flavour at everyone else*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Tammo

*dives behind an upturned table after being relentlessly battered with Lass' potatoes*

"This is it, Alfredo! If we don't make it out of this, I just want to tell you I'm still not totally sure how Verdauga mistook you as food. I know you're maybe the oldest beast at the abbey and all but how did you wind up in that hotroot - like it makes no sense and.... ach, nevermind."

*looks at Alfredo, who was like a father to Tammo. An always sleeping, slightly delirious father. Alfredo nods to him. Tammo knows what must happen next. He closes his eyes and wipes away a tear*

"AAAAALRIGHT YE CHAPS! YOU WANT A FIGHT, I'LL GIVE YOU A FIGHT! HAWAY THE BRAAAAAAW!!!!"

*Tammo leaps into the fray, swinging poor Alfredo like a billy club*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Sebias of Redwall

AAARGHHH!!! *Joins the fray, barely dodging the swung Alfredo* EEEEEEEEEE!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

*Stands on table throwing fruit flans in every direction*
Received mostly negative reviews.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Knockz ze Potato zat vaz zent at 'im back at Lass by 'ittin' it viz myztery meat*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Throws a banana at Lass* *Chucks a watermelon at Hiag, then hurls a spoonful of chocolate syrup at Dan*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*charges into the fray with a rocky-road in each paw*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]