News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forum 9-Year Anniversary Celebratory Food Fight!

Started by Captain Tammo, June 08, 2020, 03:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*hurls a chefs knife to scott, to break out with
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The knife reverses midflight and stabs Scott*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

*the potato blocks the knife*

Quote from: Scott McLamok on June 24, 2020, 03:02:37 AM
Quote from: Tinarandel on June 23, 2020, 09:38:54 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 23, 2020, 10:32:52 AM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 08, 2020, 03:57:32 AM
The only rule is this: you may only choose one dish to fight with. So whatever you choose, make it absurd and get creative with it!
Ahem?

Oops! My bad! :D *hurriedly transfigures pancit noodles into lumpia, and resumes launching them as missiles and arrows, while eating Muffins of Life* Thanks!
Eeeey! I'm Filipino too! *Starts getting choked by potatoes*
*the mashed potato is around his arms and legs...*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FOOD FIGHT NOT A FIST/KNIFE/NON-FOOD FIGHT!!!

P.S feel the wrath of the rocky-road!!!

*chucks rocky-road at the closest person*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

(Eh, why not..)

*is hit full on and falls back, freeing Scott and the knife from the MASHED POTATO*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Grabs some stale muffins from a nearby cave* *Sharpens muffins*

Kade Rivok

*Has returned from his shower and begins whacking people with a wet noodle.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

*begins to melt a new pot of scalding hot rocky-road*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

No, no. *Kicks Kade's limp form* You don't need to die. Just eat the watermelon through your nose.  ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The muffin is very sharp*
*Stabs Seb with the muffin*