News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Corn's Mansion, run by me, her loyal Butler. (Previously Nerek's)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, June 10, 2020, 11:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 18, 2020, 10:34:13 PM
*shoves Lufty outside* Deepest apologies, sir, but the Lady of this house will not be insulted.

Wait, how did I insult her? :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

I need not bandy words with the likes of you. *closes door firmly*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

The back door is heavily guarded. Nobeast can get passed the penguins unnoticed.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, that's a pretty good estimation of what they do, though their clothes fit better.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Luftwaffles

*Sneaks back in and taps the floor with Field Marshall baton*.

shisteer of nothing much

*sneaks behind Lufty and taps his head with field burial spade*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 18, 2020, 11:08:12 PM
*sneaks behind Lufty and taps his head with field burial spade*

Your sneaky ways remind me of a quote I once heard...

"You can't prove the absence of ninjas, only their direct presence" :D