Corn's Mansion, run by me, her loyal Butler. (Previously Nerek's)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, June 10, 2020, 11:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm. *Looks around* Such a nice mansion. I should make a model like this for myself one day.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Verdauga on June 18, 2020, 02:27:36 PM
Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 18, 2020, 03:04:38 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 18, 2020, 03:02:10 AM
I feel like it was mentioned but not every really gone into.

It's confusing... my colleagues said it was infantry, but we were adults already :P
This pun is Verdauga- approved.

Good. Very good indeed.

It's nice to entertain the guests, you know? *Pulls heavily sharpened pencil out of greatcoat's pocket*.

You see this old devil? I used it to face the evil troops of General Matthias von Redwall, the 720th, atop Anniversary Hill. Nasty piece of business up there!

By the way, I heard the mistress of this house is some sort of junior diplomat?

XD
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Verdauga

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 18, 2020, 05:00:55 PM
Good. Very good indeed.

It's nice to entertain the guests, you know? *Pulls heavily sharpened pencil out of greatcoat's pocket*.

You see this old devil? I used it to face the evil troops of General Matthias von Redwall, the 720th, atop Anniversary Hill. Nasty piece of business up there!

XD
*Pulls heavily sharpened pencil out of greatcoat's pocket*.
greatcoat
Stylish.
*Hides papre.*
I think you and I will get along just fine.
How is the war coming, sir?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Verdauga on June 18, 2020, 05:05:29 PM
Good. Very good indeed.

XD
*Pulls heavily sharpened pencil out of greatcoat's pocket*.
greatcoat
Stylish.
*Hides papre.*
I think you and I will get along just fine.
How is the war coming, sir?

I'll be the first one to admit that their rubber-band-shooters took us by surprise... but I think we got them on the ropes, son! We'll be marching within their Abbey walls in no time, come what may!

By the way... what's that contraption you have there?

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Sebias of Redwall

Luftwaffles

Sebias of Redwall

Oooooooooooooh! Did you live?
Spoiler
Please reply with the Ice Age quote, please reply with the Ice Age quote...  :laugh:
[close]

Cornflower MM

Sebias of Redwall

Luftwaffles

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

*shoves Lufty outside* Deepest apologies, sir, but the Lady of this house will not be insulted.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall