News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Palace (Where We Come and Worship Emperor Sebias, Naturally)

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 18, 2020, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ally046 on March 09, 2021, 04:12:18 PM
"So you think your so untouchable there huh @Kade Rivok ?"

"Accio firebolt"

*Zooms up and snatches down the boi from the ceiling.*

*Carries Kade outside, releasing him to ascend to the heavens*

*Watches Kade ascend until he is a black speck, and then he disappears... >:D*

Not so much untouchable as simply stuck.  *Said from space.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Ally046 on March 09, 2021, 10:53:22 PM
:-\

*Whispers* "Smile and nod guys, smile and nod..."

;D
Well, I don't want to accidentally sign all my possessions away or something by nodding at the wrong time. However, if the purpose is to gain cookies, then of course I will.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Bows* I thank you. But really, don't stop.  ^-^

*Plays fiddle and dances on throne*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

*watches intently*

(Seb, do you really play the fiddle IRL? ;))
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(No, sadly. How about you?)

*Hops off throne, whilst still playing the fiddle, then climbs out and dances on the roof*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks down* Gee.

Make sure it's hot pink, my tadpole.

*Resumes dancing, but a bit more smoothly so the paint can dry*

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 11, 2021, 08:53:07 PM
(No, sadly. How about you?)

*Hops off throne, whilst still playing the fiddle, then climbs out and dances on the roof*
(No, but one of Hazel's friends does.)

No, no more fiddler on the roof stuff! *Wails*
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall