News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Search Begins

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 23, 2020, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

And Seb has done it!!!! He has won the duel of our time! *holds mic up for Seb* So Mr. Seb you obviously being the winner! What are you feeling right now?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Why thank ya, Scott. Hmm... Honestly, slightly disappointed... I was hoping that Teer would have at least been some sort of a challenge, but oh well. I'm sure she'll say that she had let me win, and all that, but, eh... *Hands Teer a glass of Rot Beer* Here... Good job. Twas fun!

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Ah I see! Any other feelings?

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Besides that, yep, pretty happy! And also generous at the moment. *Throws pawfuls of cash around* Enjoy yourselves! I'll have some of my chefs from the palace make dinner!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Wow! Well you heard it folks straight out of the winners mouth!

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

We can party here, or in my palace thread:
Spoiler
[close]

Whichever you all prefer. *Tosses confetti around* *Music begins playing* Enjoy!

Scott McLamok

*Shrugs* Whichever you prefer. You won after all!

This is the Way.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Throws Seb into a lava pit and rescues Teer from whatever happened to her*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Scott McLamok

*Grabs Seb before he can touch the lava*

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*hovers in the air, paws crossed, eyebrow raised and paw tapping*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Hi Teer! Would you like an interview?

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

How can you tap your paws on thin air?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Easy. Tap one paw on the other paw.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.