News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Search Begins

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 23, 2020, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Nay, I don't, for the Ashla is only a puppet to the true Master. Those who say otherwise are foolish and empty headed. *Summons Mjolnir*
*Waves paw in the air and a lightsaber identical to Sheev's appears in my other paw*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 16, 2020, 01:04:50 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 16, 2020, 01:02:55 AM
He's my brother in law. Siblings do that sort of stuff.
You are talking about me? I'm confused.  :laugh:

Ah, sorry. Let me clarify that:

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 16, 2020, 01:02:07 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 16, 2020, 12:59:46 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 16, 2020, 12:58:27 AM
Do not insult the master shipper!
Delthion is the master shipper, plebian.
How DARE you call Scott a plebian?
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 16, 2020, 01:02:55 AM
He's my brother in law. Siblings do that sort of stuff.

See?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Aha. I see. Thanks for the clarification. Though, aren't I an adopted sibling?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Yes, but Scott is an in-law.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 16, 2020, 01:25:18 AM
Nay, I don't, for the Ashla is only a puppet to the true Master. Those who say otherwise are foolish and empty headed. *Summons Mjolnir*
*Waves paw in the air and a lightsaber identical to Sheev's appears in my other paw*
*Sends a massive wave of Force Lightning into Seb's chest*  *Sends a smash-kick to his jowls*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 16, 2020, 01:28:25 AM
Yes, but Scott is an in-law.
Ah... That's correct.

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on July 16, 2020, 01:28:55 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 16, 2020, 01:25:18 AM
*Sends a massive wave of Force Lightning into Seb's chest*  *Sends a smash-kick to his jowls*
*The lightning doesn't effect me, since I have the power of Thor, however, the smash-kick cracks painfully against my flesh* *Spitting out a tooth, Sebias grasps Sheev's throat using the powers of the famed Strangle Hold of Nau-Shen, then proceeds to kick the lad in his knee*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Is being choked and kicked*  *Is in pain*  *However, sends foot into Seb's tailbone, partially cracking the lower fifth of his spine*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Grunts with pain as lower spine is shattered* *Drops to one knee* *Continues the Strangle Hold of Nau-Shen and summons a lightning bolt to strike Sheev*

shisteer of nothing much

Maybe I should step in. This is getting violent.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grunts* Of course it is! But back off! Let us figure this out! We... *Grunts again* ...can... act... like... civilized... people... Gah! *Continues hold, while waiting for bolt to strike*

shisteer of nothing much

Alright. If you need help, let me know.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Mm-hmm. Thanks... I... appreciate it! *The bolt strike Sheev*

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 14, 2020, 04:11:57 PM
*Moves out of the of the stomp, but just barely*
*Picks up a fridge*
*Throws said fridge at Kade*

*Stabs at Kade with fork*

@Scott McLamok @One-Eye the wildcat

Salutations, good sir! Are you in need of a gun for hire?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah! *Jumps back from Sheev, keeping the hold on his throat, blood seeping down my legs from the wounds* Spread some chaos in the name of Corndauga please. I need to take care of this chap first, then I'll join you.