News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Search Begins

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 23, 2020, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Looks up in concern.*
I don't know- but IT'S COMING DOWN, AAHH!!!

*Jumps out of the way.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks up* My goodness! What the heck is that!?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Lets out a high pitched shriek*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Le gasp* You mean the guys who were allied with the DDB?

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Wait a minute...

*Scratches head*

... I'm the Sun Emperor! That must mean I command both legions!

Kade Rivok

I think your rule might have ended.  I mean, look at that thing!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Its a photo of me as a baby! Aww! I was so cute back then! On second thought... I looked pretty hot. Of course, not much has changed.

Verdauga

That means that you're having a timeline crisis, or that you're falling, or that we gotta fight you.

Kade Rivok

Also, don't call babies hot, even if it's yourself.  Like... please no -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 29, 2020, 05:51:48 PM
Also, don't call babies hot, even if it's yourself.  Like... please no -_-
It's 'cuz it's the sun, ya goof.  :laugh:

Quote from: Verdauga on June 29, 2020, 05:50:57 PM
That means that you're having a timeline crisis, or that you're falling, or that we gotta fight you.
Eeny meeny miny moe...

Verdauga

He might have been talking temperature. I mean, it's a friggin' sun.

Edit: of course Seb posts just before I do.