News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Search Begins

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 23, 2020, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*begins loading huge bags into the spaceship* I'm just about ready to go. Can you help me stack my luggage?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah, sure. *Begins helping* ...Why are you bringing a fish tank?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

That's not a fish tank, it's a foldable mirror. *leaves Seb to do all the work while I sit and take photos of myself*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Will continue if Teer actually posts said photos* >.>

*Chicken pecks the foldable mirror*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

What the heck is going on?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I have summoned a trio of the Forum's most helpful members. We are preparing to embark on a mission.

shisteer of nothing much

We're getting ready for a holiday!

(Seb, discord, yeah. Just our secret one)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

To do what? When was this planned? Do you have official documentation?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Of course we do! Now be a helpful lad and help us load our things! *Throws bag at Verdauga*

shisteer of nothing much

You don't need official documentation to go on a holiday, silly! *giggles*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 10, 2020, 10:29:08 PM
Of course we do! Now be a helpful lad and help us load our things! *Throws bag at Verdauga*
*Takes bag and starts rifling through it.*

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Swats Verdauga* Pheasant. You leave our things alone.

Verdauga

*Pulls out some fancy jewelry.*
Maybe. This stuff could be stolen, you know...

shisteer of nothing much

*closes bag and stows it away safely*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!