News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

ok people, lets make this the weirdest game of monopoly of all time!

Started by Corporal Rubbadub, June 26, 2020, 06:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

*Puts a chess piece onto the board*.

I'm a... Rook? :D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

*sweeps all the money into lap in disorganized mess* I CALL BEING THE BANKER!

Verdauga

Yeah? Well I'm the realtor. Think the bank owns all that property?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

I'll take the billiard ball. *Hits the ball across the board with a pick-up-stick*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Russa Nodrey

Uh...I'll just be this Lego person. *Puts a small Lego figure on the board*
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

*the Sylvannian ambulance comes rushing across the board and rescues Festus*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

All the good stuff has been claimed already. Guess I'll just *YOINK* claim the board!

*runs away as fast as possible*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The billiard ball hits Matthias in the back of the head, knocking him out*
*The Sylvannian ambulance knocks over a pick up stick and Teer loses 100 points, only to win them back again for rescuing Festus*

Matthias720

*Matthias720 comes to and rubs the back of his head*

Ow! That hurt!

*Matthias720 slinks off with half of the Chance cards in his pocket*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 27, 2020, 05:10:26 AM
All the good stuff has been claimed already. Guess I'll just *YOINK* claim the board!

*runs away as fast as possible*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

In retrospective, we should have seen that coming.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!