News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

A Sinister Haze Has Entered the Forum

Started by Delthion, July 01, 2020, 08:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Yes.  I was replaced for a time by my pawn Mr. Smith.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: Delthion on July 04, 2020, 02:51:53 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on July 02, 2020, 05:32:44 AM
Can you not tell? It is all a lie. He is not back. He is simply a figment of our imaginations! Do not be fooled by his evil trickery, my friends..

But in case I'm wrong; Hi there, Del! I know who you are, and you know nothing about me. Welcome to the internet. >:D

Yes, I'm trying to creep you out..

You fool. I have found things about you in places that you don't even know exist, let alone to look.
Mm, evidently. For you are the only one who has seen me for what I truly am! I admire your wisdom.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

How long do you think you will be able to stay, Del?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Delthion

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on July 04, 2020, 07:00:56 PM
Aaaaaaaand he's gone. :P

I'm off for a little over twelve hours and people are already saying I'm gone. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Quote from: lass of something much on July 04, 2020, 07:41:33 AM
Quote from: Delthion on July 04, 2020, 02:51:53 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on July 02, 2020, 05:32:44 AM
Can you not tell? It is all a lie. He is not back. He is simply a figment of our imaginations! Do not be fooled by his evil trickery, my friends..

But in case I'm wrong; Hi there, Del! I know who you are, and you know nothing about me. Welcome to the internet. >:D

Yes, I'm trying to creep you out..

You fool. I have found things about you in places that you don't even know exist, let alone to look.
Mm, evidently. For you are the only one who has seen me for what I truly am! I admire your wisdom.

Don't dare to say that you comprehend what I am or what I know. The very air I breathe is incomprehensible to you.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Wait a minute....
A sinister haze. . .

Delthion...

... you aren't left-handed, are you? ;)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)