News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Execution and Punishment Block

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 14, 2020, 06:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

This is where we preform formal executions and punishments. Only the Head Punisher (that would be yours truly) may preform the ceremonies. Anyone else caught doing so without permission can, and might be executed.

So. Any volunteers?

Also, the Head Punisher has the ability to take away power in this topic. So, things such as magic and all that.

Roles:
Head Punisher: @Sebias of Redwall
Official Executioner and Henchman: @Kade Rivok
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Retrieves his blade from Verdauga.*  Well, if you're the Head Punisher, Seb, then I'm the Head Executioner.  'Cause, ya know, both of those things are listed separately in the thread title.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Wylder Treejumper

*Robespierre waltzes in*

Jeaux called? Zis topic 'as been needed four a veerrrouix long time!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Verdauga

*Retrieves sword from Kade.*
Excuse me? Did you buy this? Didn't think so.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Retrieves sword from Verdauga.*  I did, actually.  That's why it's the executioner's sword.  I'm the executioner.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Sure. Kade can be the Official Executioner. Kneel before me, and I'll preform the ceremony.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Slices the sword out of Kade's grasp.* Sorry, but I mentioned it first, so it's mine. I'm sure Sierra has one at his bazaar.

shisteer of nothing much

*feels betrayed* But I'm your henchbeast, Seb! We established this long ago!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 14, 2020, 11:57:12 PM
*feels betrayed* But I'm your henchbeast, Seb! We established this long ago!
You are. I didn't say Kade was my only henchbeast. That would be absurd. Kade is the Official Executioner. Would you also like a title?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

An execution party? And I wasn't invited?

Let's just say we have the right set up for what follows ;)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!