News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Jarky walks in, shadowed by a skeletal hare* Why he-
HELLO! I'M MER, YOUR NEW ALTERNATE PERSONALITY! AREN'T YOU EXCITED?
*Sighs* Great. Another one. I'm Ghost Jarky. I'm the boss.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Wonderful. Help me restrain Teer from ruining herself, please. She's a complete and utter idiot.

I told you to be quiet. Do you want some more fish soup?

No. I still have a stomach ache from Kade's batch and I fear I always will.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

My only *static* purpose is to follow my bae programing, and that incLUDES ELIMINATING ANYTHING THAT IS SEEN AS A THREAT IN THIS FORUM. AND THAT MEANS YOU...

*A.R.S.E.N.E begins to spasm erratically*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on July 25, 2020, 04:42:42 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 24, 2020, 09:22:05 PM
*The six cyborgs draw closer to Scott... only a few feet away from their soon-to-be brother in arms*
*nope, Lass ziplined Scott away to the house of healing, but came back to save Ebby too, and she got knocked unconscious*
Poor child. She's hurt. Will this fighting and pain never end? *Seborg gestures to a couple of nearby cyborgs and they pick her up.*

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 25, 2020, 01:32:46 PM
My only *static* purpose is to follow my bae programing, and that incLUDES ELIMINATING ANYTHING THAT IS SEEN AS A THREAT IN THIS FORUM. AND THAT MEANS YOU...

*A.R.S.E.N.E begins to spasm erratically*
Ah. I understand. I really do. You are fulfilling your... purpose. As am I. But we have the same purpose, do we not? You say your purpose is to eliminate anything that is a threat to the Forum. But look at the threats that have plagued the Forum from the beginning. All of them had been made from the members themselves. They are their own greatest enemy. However, I am trying to be merciful. Instead of eliminating the members, I am only trying to alter them to a higher form. A life with one simple base function: to spread Order and Control. What say ye?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

THAT*static*DOES*static*NOT*static*COMPUTE...

*A.R.S.E.N.E has transformed into S.A.T.A.N.A.E.L*

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES CHAOS IS ELIMINATED, IT WILL ALWAYS RETURN WITH A VENGEANCE...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

OOC: Who now?

Fine. I shall be forced to destroy you, I'm afraid. *Seborg drops a time bomb on the ground, then leaves into another tunnel, along with his other cyborgs and Lass*
. . .
. . .
. - KABOOM!

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*S.A.T.A.N.A.E.L emerges from the ashes, battered but still functioning, before taking a parting shot, downing a cyborg-grunt*

S.A.T.A.N.A.E.L used Survival Trick and survived one instant death attack with 1 HP remaining.

ON THE CONTRARY, YOU WILL BE THE ONE DESTROYED...

*S.A.T.A.N.A.E.L has left...*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

*is stuck in the cave, alone with the whatshisface* Help.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Went to school with a kid whose last name was Borg.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Heh, nice. Also, thanks for keeping me company. It's appreciated.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

(I'm here as well.)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Oh. I thought you got dragged into Kade's safety portal thing. *hugs Eb*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

(Oh, I am in Kade's portal thing. I meant I'm here, on the Forum.)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, I see. That's sad.

Kade, I'm sorry I have to do this, but I'm going to become a Cyborg. It's the only way I can think of to infiltrate the baddies' lair without being detected as an enemy. I'll probably also have to hurt beasts until the right time. If you have a better idea, let me know.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.