News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

Lass take care of the bats. I got the cyborg dude.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*The missile shreds the cyborg's body, shattering metal and flesh alike.*

*The bats swarm, slashing at Scott and Lass with blades dripping with green liquid*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Pulls out a z6-rotary cannon and starts shredding bats*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Some of the bats explode and fall, yet others take their place. Unstoppable and untiring.*

*A voice crackles out of nowhere, echoing throughout the cave* Fools. You cannot stop us. Give up.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Hmm...This is a dumb idea, but I'm gonna do it just In case... *hugs the bats*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Well looks like we might die. Just like old times!

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*gives the bats cookies* Yup! But this time I have better spelling! It really does feel good to have my sword in paw again :)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Sprays the bats with blaster bolts*

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

What wonderful, innocent creatures you are. Your downfall will be very sad.

Fortunately, I will not have a downfall. I know power when I see it. *calls out to the room, in general* I will join you. What do you want me to do?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Join Corndauga...*Smacks a bat with his gun*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Rather rude.. *feeds the cookies*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Just wait for the bats to get firearms...

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*grins up at Scott* The bats need to GO BACK TO BED

*the bats fall asleep*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

I'm just here for the cave.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.