News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*runs to catch up with the mouse and pulls its tail* Tag! You're it! *runs away*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*A smile tugs the corners of Seborg's mouth for a brief moment. The cyborg turns and walks off. He had a mission to fulfill.*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Might be dying of serum poisoning. Isn't quite sure.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

(OOC: The serum may or may not be a poison. It also may or may not have magical abilities. We will have to wait to find out.)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*gets tagged by the mouse and then runs up and tags Seborg* You're it now! *runs away*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Dies 'cause I haven't died in a while.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*suddenly feels an overwhelming pain in chest and falls to the ground, crying out in pain*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Starts to turn to dust and fog.*

shisteer of nothing much

*starts to fall into unconsciousness*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*The fog and dust slowly glow into flame, erasing all traces of the being known as Verdauga...*

shisteer of nothing much

*the cyniwha, after one further cry of pain, is still for a while as something inside breaks. A moment later, the beast rises, changed again*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg slowly turns around and peers down at Verdauga's corpse* That is... most unfortunate. Pain is something that I'd never wish on anybeast unless it was a part of my purpose. His pain will not be needless, however. He must be Altered. *Seborg walks over to Teerborg, placing his metal paw on her shoulder* Don't worry, Daughter. This child that you once cared for shall be made anew.

shisteer of nothing much

Worry? No, I will not worry. Such things are beneath me. *walks to the entrance of the cave and leans against the wall, looking out with a face like stone*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*a Jack Frost has wandered into the topic...*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]