shisteer of nothing much

That's fair enough, honestly.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 23, 2020, 10:54:49 PM
What wonderful, innocent creatures you are. Your downfall will be very sad.

Fortunately, I will not have a downfall. I know power when I see it. *calls out to the room, in general* I will join you. What do you want me to do?
Yes. Finally, one who has brains. Capture those who spread chaos into the Cellars. Also, you are in but a mortal form. If you wish, I can turn you into a higher form - namely, a cyborg.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I suppose that would be fun. Who do you want me to bring?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

If you become a cyborg you lose half of what makes you you...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Eh, I am a taniwha. If it makes me rich and gives me power, I don't care.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Starts spraying bullets at Seborg*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 24, 2020, 12:11:27 AM
I suppose that would be fun. Who do you want me to bring?
To prove your loyalty, bring me Eb and Lass.

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 24, 2020, 12:21:19 AM
*Starts spraying bullets at Seborg*
*The bullets smack into Seborg's metal flesh. Scowling, he disappears into the shadows.*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Good. Also, let me know when you want to have your cyborg form. @Captain Wortshire what say you? You brought me into this world. Care to join me in my quest?

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Shakes head sadly* It is a shame they wish to resist. They have courage. Oh well. Apparently not enough to accept the truth.

shisteer of nothing much

*comes in with Lass and Eb* Here you are.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Shut up Ultron... *Grabs Lass and Ebantu and puts her in his ship* Ella you there? *A blue hologram flickers in Scott's hud showing a female mandalorian* Ella I need you to take Lass out of here. Sure Scott, you look good today! Shut up. How rude Just get Them out...*The blue A.I dissappears from Scott's hud* I'll cover you. Keep in touch. *Ship engines start and fly off out of atmosphere*

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*has still not let go of Eb or Lass* Scott, stop it. Resistance is futile. Join us.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Glances at Teer* They seem to be escaping. Here, I'll give you some help. *A swarm of sybats attack the ship*

*Gestures to a massive cyborg foot soldier* Bring me that one. *Points to Scott*