News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Ah. . .  Should I step in or ignore this?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Wortshire

*cave slowly begins to fill with water*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 27, 2020, 02:24:28 AM
*takes in a deep breath* I'm so sorry, Kade. Yes, my fate is chosen. Take me and make me powerful.
*Seborg smiles fondly* It takes courage to sacrifice friendship. But never fear, your friends will understand. Eventually. All the pain will be gone one day, for that is my purpose. Come. I shall make you anew.

Quote from: Verdauga on July 27, 2020, 01:03:25 PM
Ignore it, just as you all have been ignoring your problems. The Chaos, the pain... It shall all be gone soon, don't worry. Shh. Remain peaceful, and we shall be blessed with the gift of Order.

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on July 27, 2020, 07:52:33 AM
Teer, don't do this. *Grabs Teer's arm*
It is her choice, and she has made it. If you stand in her way, I will sadly be forced to destroy you.

*Watches from a safe distance* Mortals. So sentimental. *Wanders up to Seborg*
I agree. Their sentiments to Chaos will prove to be their doom. But it is not too late. *Seborg twitches as she walks closer* What do you want, child?

OOH! CAN I BE A  CYBORG? IT SOUNDS FUN! *STANDS NEXT TO TEER*
*Seborg smiles* Ah, welcome. Yes, yes you may. The world is dark and chaotic, but together, true peace can be found. But first, you must prove your loyalty.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Verdauga on July 27, 2020, 01:03:25 PM
Ignore it, just as you all have been ignoring your problems. The Chaos, the pain... It shall all be gone soon, don't worry. Shh. Remain peaceful, and we shall be blessed with the gift of Order.
That hits uncomfortably close to real life man.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

(. . . If so, that was unintentional.  :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

(Kidding, man. :laugh:)

(I do tend to ignore my problems though... but that has nothing to do with you :D)

Sebias of Redwall

(Ah.  :laugh:)

(I would hope not.   ::))

So, Verdauga, is it? Have you come to dedicate yourself to a... superior purpose?

Verdauga

I AM the superior purpose.

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg checks Verdauga's background info* Hmm. You are the one who tends to be sane. Perhaps there is hope for you. Will you join me in my quest?

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Guys. . . I think there's a hint in the name of the topic. "Seborg" sounds like "cyborg" but mixed with Sebias.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

...Yes...he's been invading all the topics with an army of cyborgs...
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 30, 2020, 02:29:13 AM
Guys. . . I think there's a hint in the name of the topic. "Seborg" sounds like "cyborg" but mixed with Sebias.
(You only just figured that out?l
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on July 30, 2020, 02:31:22 AM
...Yes...he's been invading all the topics with an army of cyborgs...
(What can I say? I don't do half-measures.)

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 30, 2020, 02:29:13 AM
(OOC: Lol, aye. That was the general idea.  :laugh:)