News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on August 01, 2020, 02:58:10 AM
Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 02:55:13 AM
I have drawn breath for well over two hundred years and I have seen the machine rise up. you will not bring order but instead chaos and suffering. I will not have the strogg rise again. So with my sincerest apologies goodbye Sebias. Tell them I sent you.
*grins* Wow, Kol, you're so old!
Old and outdated. But not too late. Not too late. You can change your ways. The Reckoning has come, but there is also mercy.

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 01, 2020, 02:59:11 AM
*frowns* I seem to be being ignored. *shrugs and begins setting out a picnic rug* I'm hungry. Care for a snack, father?
(OOC: I don't think cyborgs need to eat, just saying.  :laugh:)

Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 03:01:17 AM
Sadly Sebias I too am on a mission, one to maintain the current order of this world. I am rarely called but when I am it is either to avert a great disaster or to bring an untold reckoning upon the world. only you will decide what I will do. stop and the world will be saved or continue and find out what I can do. Think carefully Lord Death demands your soul.
Ah. So you too fight for peace. Then you must know that I am not your enemy. If I am gone, none shall have the will to make others change.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kolman

I have drawn breath for over two hundred years I have raised the sword to fight the foul demons. then it was the musket and firearms against others. finally taking to the stars and finding perfidious xenos. this one truth do I know: pray for peace for War is eternal.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 03:05:12 AM
I have drawn breath for over two hundred years I have raised the sword to fight the foul demons. then it was the musket and firearms against others. finally taking to the stars and finding perfidious xenos. this one truth do I know: pray for peace for War is eternal.
You sound like you have seen much, my friend. Much off what you say is true. Peace and Order is a treasure. One that these creatures have thrown away, like to dust to the winds. I never wanted to fight, but I will if it will end this Chaos and pain.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

*chews thoughtfully on a banana sandwich* Why do they doubt, Seborg? Why do they fear such joy?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 03:05:12 AM
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

But Seborg said that this time it will be different. He said it would be peaceful forever.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

PEACE SOUNDS FUN! I, FOR ONE, AM WITH YOU!
I told you it was a bad idea to manifest more personalities.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I would like modifications please.

|_3+ m3 h@[\]d|_3 +]~[1$.

Shut up.

[\]0
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I didn't.

*turns inwards, slightly confused* Where did you come from?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!