News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A beckoning to all those weird people out there! (WAR!)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, July 25, 2020, 01:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What about her?

Dora Lightfoot!
1 (9.1%)
IT IS CLEAR THAT SHE MUST FALL!!!
1 (9.1%)
Who is "her" exactly?
2 (18.2%)
Well now I finally get it!  The Shadow is an intulectual youth.  Look at his shine.
2 (18.2%)
I need help.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Sebias of Redwall

Lol.

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on August 13, 2020, 10:54:57 AM
THERE IS UNREST IN THE GALAXY.  A NEW POWER IS RISING.  WE.  MUST.  STOP.  IT.
What is this new power? It sounds intense.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Generatron is a powerful machine, capable or starting other robots and controlling them for his bidding.
The "Generat(or)" pat of his name comes from his abilities to make, absorb, and store multiple kinds of power, be it soundwaves, radiowaves, kinetic harmonics, electricity, steam, et cetera. His motives last time he was alive were rather ambiguous and no one knows why; but since his shutting down, it's almost certain he's out for revenge.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Seborg isn't a mere robot. You underestimate him.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

He's several thousand lightyears away.

(He sounds like a transformer, but as far as I know, he's from my imagination.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga