"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kass's Castle

Started by lass of something much, July 25, 2020, 12:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

*tesso start chittering angrily and begin drilling again in earnest*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Taps Necro on the shoulder and snaps fingers.*
*The force field disappears.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on August 07, 2020, 01:03:31 PM
*Taps Necro on the shoulder and snaps fingers.*
*The force field disappears.*
(OOC: I actually have a plan for this, or had, so can you please stop, we have already established that the force shield is not going away, it'll just keep coming back. I'm trying to give you guys a chance, but the more over powered you get, the more overpowered I must be to match that.)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

{Fair enough. Wortshire, please disregard my previous statement.}

lass of something much

OOC: *Bobs head in thanks* T'ankee
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*tesso fire up DMA again and continue drilling...*

爪卂几, 卄ㄖ山 ㄥㄖ几Ꮆ 卄卂ᐯ乇 山乇 乃乇乇几 ᗪㄖ丨几Ꮆ ㄒ卄丨丂?
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

(Just a note, Lass.  If you're wanting a cellars thread to be less crazy, or if you have some sort of plan for the thread, you should probably let people know that from the very start and set a few ground rules or something.  You shouldn't assume that people will realize what you're going for.  ^-^  You'll probably have less headaches that way too, lol)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 07, 2020, 04:09:45 PM
(Just a note, Lass.  If you're wanting a cellars thread to be less crazy, or if you have some sort of plan for the thread, you should probably let people know that from the very start and set a few ground rules or something.  You shouldn't assume that people will realize what you're going for.  ^-^  You'll probably have less headaches that way too, lol)
(Yar. This. Although, we always tend to bend the rules a wee bit. *Sends a glare at the Hall of Reckoning, where no one was supposed to be able to use awe-inspiring powers*  :P)

*Sir Cuthborg lifted a glass* To Order and Control. And to the death of Chaos.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*tesso are now given an incentive to drill faster*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

(OOC: Those poor, overworked tessos. :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*tesso take a break to eat cheese*

Here, let me take the wheel...

*Al Azif attaches AMD to bottom and begins drilling at lightning speed*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Sir Cuthborg sips his cup then looks over at Lass* So. About that alliance.