News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Scott's House

Started by Scott McLamok, July 27, 2020, 04:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

. . .That's not good at all. I'm sure Lass still loves you, and will always be your spouse (Of course, the sad truth is, she... couldn't... really... do otherwise since y'all's wedding was an Official Ship.  :laugh:). I'm sure this will blow over soon.
Of course, I must say, I have a guess that Teer really does have a crush on you. We all know how instigating Corndauga was a plot so that she could drop the baggage and get Lass to serve you to her on a silver platter. (Note, I'm totally kidding, btw. Please don't kill me or break my beautiful face...)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Blows nose on Teer's shirt*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

0.e

*Passes Scott a tissue, though its probably not needed now*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Pats Scott on the shoulder*

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

*pushes Scott away and leaves*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Was reading back through my mentions and found like, three mentions here* Whhoooaaa...Man, I was reeeaally depressed about that at the time...I'm sorta over it now, but reading back, I can almost feel past me's heart shattering...Kinda sad really...I was very sassy though....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 27, 2020, 10:41:52 AM
He is NOT my boyfriend! We were in the member appreciation thread and we were getting off topic so, by way of bringing it back, I said I appreciate him. That is ALL.
Lol. Have any of your other siblings or parents read this post? Would be a shame if someone showed 'em.  ::)

Quote from: lass of something much on September 06, 2020, 02:22:03 PM
*Was reading back through my mentions and found like, three mentions here* Whhoooaaa...Man, I was reeeaally depressed about that at the time...I'm sorta over it now, but reading back, I can almost feel past me's heart shattering...Kinda sad really...I was very sassy though....
Aww. Glad you're feeling better about it.  :)

One-Eye the wildcat

I have vodka if you want...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 06, 2020, 03:12:40 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on September 06, 2020, 02:22:03 PM
Aww. Glad you're feeling better about it.  :)
Who said I was feeling better?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.