Kill him!
1 (11.1%)
Torture him!
1 (11.1%)
Torture then kill him!
0 (0%)
Publicly humiliate him!
0 (0%)
Publicly humiliate him, torture him then kill him!
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

lass of something much

* Infant Lass squeaks
I needa catch de shiny thing!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Drives into thread with my truck*
*Loads up all torturing and punishment devices*
*Drives out, cackling*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Is running beside Seb's truck, pouring gasoline into the tank.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Hey! *Swerves at Verdie* Don't you touch my sweet truck!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Is hit by the truck and goes flying for a few feet.*

*Sits up and rubs head.* Bit late for that!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Scowls and pats side of truck* Don't worry. He won't hurt you ever again.

*Turns around and heads back for Verdauga*

Verdauga

*Watches the oncoming truck*
This just got dark.

Sebias of Redwall

*Trucks speeds up*
Spoiler
I was actually coming around to pick you up.  :laugh: But this way is more exciting.
[close]

lass of something much

* Infant Lass squeals in frustration
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Turns on music, while still picking up even more speed*

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 05, 2020, 09:07:18 PM
*Trucks speeds up*
Spoiler
I was actually coming around to pick you up.  :laugh: But this way is more exciting.
[close]
Spoiler
Oh, yeah, this way is definitely more Cellars-y :laugh:
[close]

*Screams, paralyzed in fear.*

Sebias of Redwall

*Presses button and a spiked snowplow grows out of the front of the truck*

Verdauga

*Is shocked back into reality.*
Well that's . . . . . bad.

*Stands up and faces my soon-to-be death like a man/ banana duck/ fluffy goat boy/ mouse/ wildcat thing*

*Realizes it's a good thing my pfp's aren't my forum persona.*

Sebias of Redwall

*The truck drives past Verdauga*

Verdauga

*Is pulled off balance into the truck's draft and falls over.*