Kill him!
1 (11.1%)
Torture him!
1 (11.1%)
Torture then kill him!
0 (0%)
Publicly humiliate him!
0 (0%)
Publicly humiliate him, torture him then kill him!
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on August 05, 2020, 11:47:36 PM
Hi... thanks...
Goodness gracious! What were you doing down there? *Grabs a huge dustpan to scoop Verdauga up with*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on August 06, 2020, 12:09:33 AM
*Pulls backpack off and pulls Lass out*
* Infant Lass is now sleepy because her body is weightless
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Spills everything out of the backpack and puts Lass back in*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Infant Sebias picks some flowers*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(OOC: Seb, you're not an infant in here XD)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(What the heck was I thinking.  :laugh: Thanks for pointing that out.)

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 06, 2020, 12:10:04 AM
Hi... thanks...
Goodness gracious! What were you doing down there? *Grabs a huge dustpan to scoop Verdauga up with*
Just... layin' around?
*Peels self off the dustpan and manages to stand.*
Thanks... I'll just go sit on that bench over there...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

* Infant Lass clings to Scott's paw
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on August 06, 2020, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 06, 2020, 12:10:04 AM
Hi... thanks...
Just... layin' around?
*Peels self off the dustpan and manages to stand.*
Thanks... I'll just go sit on that bench over there...
How am I not surprised that you'd make a pun in this situation. *Rolls eyes*

*Helps him over to the bench*

Verdauga

*Sits down on the bench and starts reinflating.

Thanks....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I nono wanna go in da dark bag...I's scary...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Ok! *Stuffs a whole bunch of magazines in the bag* Now where am I gonna put you when I'm fighting?

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Why you gonna be fighting?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

When? Who knows? *Picks up Lass*  Well Lass! Let's find a way to get back to our thread!

This is the Way.