News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Do ye Remember the time when...

Started by Taggerung The Otter, December 05, 2011, 01:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Yes!

Do you remember the time when Redwaller was active?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Yes!

Do you remember the time when There was a Duel contest and I got an N/A because it was so bad?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

No...where is that?

Do you remember the time that Gonff just mentioned?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

No...

Do you remember the time that Gonff and Del are talking about?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Gonff the Mousethief

Yes, here is the link to the duel, results, and my application:

Name: gonff
species: mouse
weapons: small dagger, bow and arrows, and cutlass
training/skills: chased out of many homes and can hide very well
description:i can sneak up on everyone, even the strongest warrior in bloodwrath!very small with light brown fur. very tattered clothes but patches it up quickly.

The Duel: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=5350.0

The results: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=5255.0

Anyway, Do you remember the time we marveled at how long Cornflowers hair was?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

I've seen her hair when I was lurking around as a guest but did you marvel at how long it was?

Also, you've improved so much as a writer who can write good characters, plots, and poetry. (Please don't take any offence to this.)

Do ye remember the time when the Long Patrol took over the Forum?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Yep!  If I remember correctly, that was my first encounter with the April Fools prank.  I was so confused.  :P

Do you remember when there was no Front Lawns?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

No. (I might be old forum-wise, but not that old!)

Do you remember the time when Rain first started calling Leatho Leatgo?

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 14, 2015, 07:59:41 AM
I've seen her hair when I was lurking around as a guest but did you marvel at how long it was?

Also, you've improved so much as a writer who can write good characters, plots, and poetry. (Please don't take any offence to this.)

Do ye remember the time when the Long Patrol took over the Forum?

That's not possible, I was on here before you and I never heard of the Long Patrol taking over. Unless you hearda about it but never experienced it.... sorry if I was being stupid.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

He was lurking as a guest for many a year.

CaptainRocktree

When did the long patrol take over? Was it for april fools?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2015, 05:20:45 PM
He was lurking as a guest for many a year.
Oh. He could have valuble guest intel! An ex-guest as commander of the DDB's?! We have a problem.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

*Grabs Ash and imprisons him in a room with Sage interrogating him.*

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion