News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hear ye, hear ye, all the lovely ladies and lasses of the Redwall Forum!...

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 06, 2020, 02:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Hear ye, hear ye, etc... *Clears throat* Anywho, all available females have been requested by the Supreme Ruler and Emperor of the Cellars to try on this glass slipper. *Hold up said glass slipper, to the "oohs" and "ahhs" of the watching crowds* She who is fit to wear this shipper shall receive a great honor. Our very own dear Wylder has proclaimed that there is nobeast in the fair lands of Hectavilla who is suited for him. But we shall prove him wrong! *Drops mic, but continues in an impressively loud booming voice* Before and during the tryouts, this thread shall also be a place where all the lovely ladies can visit and interact with @Wylder Treejumper. *Holds up glass of orange juice* May the one be found! Now please, everyone go enjoy yourselves.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

All the same, I would appreciate it if you'd interact with him a bit. You might be impressed by his pockets or tolness.  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, he's undoubtedly an interesting beast. I have had more than a few interesting conversations with him and learned much. I will, of course, be interacting in this thread, but I'm just putting it out there that I've already got two husbands.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 06, 2020, 02:52:15 AM
Why?
Aha! *Grabs Jarky and brings her up to the stand* A volunteer! This is starting out quite grand, folks!

@Cornflower MM
@Russa Nodrey
@Ebantu the Kararehe (Don't think I didn't see you hiding from this topic, you cheeky chook, you.  :giggle:)
@BlueRose

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Now, now. *Climbs up a tree* I shall try my best to leave all interaction to be as natural as possible. I cannot - *Hack* - force any of you - *Cough, heave, gasp* - to actually marry Wylder on your own free will if you don't want to. But do make an effort, ladies.  ^-^

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

My, my. Rude.

Also, @Rosie Willowwater >.> <.< Whyyyyyyyyyy did you just leave this thread without posting?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Reflects that I should've held this topic off until Wylder had been online*

*Chains Jarky to the thread with the bonds of soon-to-be love*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!